Morehead Pools COVID-19 Update
At Morehead Pools, we continue to take this virus seriously and we want you to know that we are here for you.
We understand that with all the extra time at home, the swimming pool can serve as a much-needed place of escape. We’re here to keep it running properly so it’s one less thing to worry about during these unprecedented circumstances.
We remain committed to maintaining the highest level of customer service, so we’ve implemented some changes that will hopefully help keep you AND our team safe, and flatten that curve!
– More sanitizing stations
– Cleaning the entire office more frequently: door handles, high traffic areas, etc.
– Practicing social distance
– Staggering arrivals and departures of crews
– Implementing signage around the office to remind our team to practice healthy habits
Place an Order
– Over the phone: 318.865.1427
– Online (here)
– Text: 318.588.7394
– Water testing
– Order placement
– Order pickup
* We have designated parking spots available for Curbside Services
Payments Taken Over the Phone
– Payment for orders placed over the phone, internet and text will be taken over the phone. By limiting the handling of cards and cash, we hope to lessen the possible spread of the virus.
* We’ll still take your payments curbside when necessary.
Free Delivery in Our Service Area
– If we service pools in your area, delivery is free!
– If you’re outside of our service area, we can meet you halfway.
We’re in this together! Please don’t hesitate to call or text us with any pool-related needs. Our service and maintenance teams are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and fellow team members. It’s our goal to keep your pool running properly so you and your family can enjoy it worry-free.